Sunday, April 3, 2011

Reacquaintance

Wow. I really can't believe how time flies. I really thought I could keep up with the whole blogging aspect of my life but that obviously didn't work according to plan. In fact, I shamefully forgot I had this. But I really want to start writing my thoughts in this again. It's quite interesting to stumble upon something you'd forgotten existed and re-experience all the things you've written about through the simple act of reading.

At the moment, I'm laying in my bed at 12:13 AM with a mind full of too many ideas for my own good. I've never really learnt to manage all the floating thoughts I have in my head and organise them into something I'd like to write about or get up and do. I really do wish sometimes my mind would shut off and let me get some rest but there are always new things to think and wonder about.

I'm not sure if any of this was coherent. Apologies if it wasn't. Again, I do stress its very late, or early...you could say...

Anyway, Hello again to all of you! Perhaps my next blog will actually be something of consequence not mindless banter. :)

Till then, sleep well and remember to keep smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment